Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WICKED WEDNESDAY

HUMP DAYYYYYYYY!!!


It is day # 26 project # 
of the 
31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
(please click on box to your right for more artist inspiration in this challenge)

I have made you a articulated kitty ATC today.
I would like to join the creators over at 
(witches,bats & and black cats challenge)

I remember these cats hanging everywhere at my grandma's at Halloween time.
It was a real joy to make it so tiny with small 1/16th" rivets.

When I searched for something unique for this little guy I found the cover of a Childlife magazine that featured these little cats in 1937

I hope you enjoy her as much I did making her.
 ATC's are 2-1/2 x 3-1/2"

6 comments:

  1. Awesome ATC!!! I love that kitty, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember all of those poseable hangings.
    Haven't seen any in a long time.
    He fits in well with the witch and her
    caldron.
    thanks for shring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! It really takes me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat is amazing. Love your ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog