Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

I am totally stoked!!!

Day 5 project # 

31DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
(please click the box to your right to see more magnificent ideas and inspiration from our other attendees)

I am entering my day 5 project a little 2 1/2 x 3 1/2" ATC
in the 
halloween anything goes challenge


My little card is made of layered paper with dyed gauze old school making memories metal letters and of course a copiced image of Dobby out of my harry Potter coloring book. 
The fun little Tom Riddle diary was hand made using one of hubbies used coffee filters and some red glaze pen. It measures a real life 3/4"x 1-1/8"


11 comments:

  1. Aw Dobby is adorable and Tom Riddle's book - WOW. I bet you're getting excited for the new movie- I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wau, love your ATC and that image is totally wicked and the little book so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little book is darling - love the drops of blood.
    A fun ATC.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love how you used Dobby from a coloring book. Awesome idea. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Dobby ATC and the book is great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww love Dobby so much and Tom's book is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog