Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WICKED WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES

WELCOME!!!

DAY 12 Project # 

31DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGES
(please click on the box to the right to see more amazing halloween inspiration)

Today I have made you a ATC .
An artist trading card measure no more than 2-1/2"x3-1/2"
I would like to share my creation over at 
in their halloween cute or creepy challenge

(please click on pic for zoom)

I found this image on the pinterest, someone I wish I knew who so I could give proper credit, has used the peanuts gang to create a walking dead theme. I love this so took it further!!!

I made Michonne's braid out of twine and chained the zombies up and labeled them using 
BLUEMOON BEADS
and as per usual a red glaze pen did the bloody trick! 

10 comments:

  1. Love how you made Lucy the queen of mean.
    The chain is a great touch.
    thanks for sharing - this is a fun picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS! And wouldn't it make a great cartoon? Thank you for joining in the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This made me laugh! I love Peanuts and your "Creepy" version is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is freaking AWESOME, I absolutely love it. So clever & fun. :) Thank you for playing with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always knew that Lucy would grow up to be a mean sadistic freak! This is zombie delightful! Chain and awesome red pen did a wonderful trick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is awesome and imaginative!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL how awesome to make Peanuts zombies. Fab ATC, love all the additional embellishments you added. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog