Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2016

"NEVERMORE"

"NEVERMORE"

Is the piece for the day!
in our 
31DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
(please click on the box to your right to visit all the other fine artisans of our challenge)

Today I have yet another little sculpted skully piece, It is Poe!!!
Because what the heck is Halloween without a little Poe?
And he comes with his kickin chicken STACHE as well!!!

Did you know those things stick around after you die? I wonder if this is true for girlies as well because I kinda like the thought that mine will make my skully look so debonaire:O



I hope you are not getting tired of these skully pieces, I have Lincoln hanging around back here somewhere!!! So I took these pictures and whilst editing I was feeling watched!!!
Do you feel watched too?



5 comments:

  1. those eyes do look like they are staring at you -
    even through the computer.
    Very grisly.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did get the feeling of being watched. Very creepy.
    I love your skull pieces, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool piece! I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep em coming Amanda! They are so good! Love his stach he would be proud! Thanks for a fabulous project! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog