Followers

Friday, October 21, 2016

"RedRum"

Goodmorning!!!

I am fighting the flu so this post is running late. Sorry about that"(

here we have another day of fabulous fun and Halloween inspiration in our
31DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
( please click the box to the right to follow all the other artisans work and inspirations)

Today I have a little skully piece titled

"REDRUM"
I had so much fun with this piece. I sculpted the little skulls,highlighted with paint and made a sign to present the movie The Shining because these kids reminded me of it! Creepy! 


Happy day 21!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the texture and depth of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wish I'd bought more of the skull faces at Joann's.
    Just bought one but I guess he does need a friend.
    going that way Sunday so maybe there will be some left.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your creepy little "murder" card thanks for the awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is creepy fabulous ... just like the movie The Shining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous! Such a talent with clay! and making me check under the bed! EEk! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog