Followers

Monday, October 10, 2016

Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus!!!

Happy Monday!!!

Another day of 
31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
(Please click the box to your right to follow all the other artisans and see what they have created for you!!!) 

My example today is full of 
HOCUS POCUS
and I will be sharing my creation over at


 Using a small 3.5 by 5" platform I Apoxie Clay sculpted the dirt mounds/rocks and Zachary Binx. I base coated and highlighted with Golden paints and added the tombstone lettering with my permanent marker SF. Then I used a dollar store tree, skelly and some fun moss. And some really great fibers for Billy Butcherson's hair ") 
ENJOY!!!

8 comments:

  1. This took some work Wow! love this. awesome scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful.
    Would be a great table decoration.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do fabulous, fun & creepy work. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! AKA scary cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The cat and his name and the awesome hair and the skellie's name! All to much fabulousness for one project! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderfully spooky!! Love all the little details and the tiny kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog