Followers

Friday, October 7, 2016

Welcome to 1313 Mockingbird Lane


 31 Day of October Challenge!!!
(Please the box to your right to follow all of the other artisans that are a part of this)

The Munsters with the Munster Mobil and the Dragula
Today I get to share some little nibbles of yesteryear in tv time that made me feel nostalgic and above all...It possessed one of the BEST Frankenstein likenesses EVER!!!


The Munsters
The series aired from 1964-66 with only 70 episodes or so being filmed ,yet it was so  iconic that we will never stop looking under the stairs.

Today I have a freebie share and small that I hope will conjure your imagination.


Have a wonderful day!!!





Munster Paper dolls 














7 comments:

  1. I remember that show - loved it.
    the paper dolls and their clothes
    are fun.
    they had such stylish clothing.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular share today and thx for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess where I love??? Mockingbird Lane! Yep! I wish it were 1313, but it's not. *sigh* I loved this show and really appreciate your fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the awesome paper dolls! I am hooking the printer up right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am TOTALLY going to make these!!! I recently finished a Munster's Pocket Letter - I adore that show!!! If you want to take a peek it's here: http://papertree.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/herman-and-lily-have-arrived.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog