Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

Published in Somerset!!!!

I have been given the Go-A-Head..the show off! It's the big Kahuna! I am so excited /honored and all around proud . This was a while in the making and I am truly so blessed and honored to have had one of my pieces chosen. I love Somerset Studio ..all of their publication are truly the best of every medium that can and could be found and full of inspiration. The talent displayed with every issue makes this world a smaller place for me and it is a art family that I have yearned to  be a part of. So with that being said. I hope yet again that you all feel artsy today....GO forth and create!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Somerset is one of my most favorite of magazines!! I love the imagery. You have worked really hard and are blessed with many talents as well, a true artist. May your bucket overflow Amanda. Truly great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out really amazing, I'm so proud of you, and glad you are my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is truly amazing!! Well worth that wait to see! I too love Somerset Studios and cannot wait to get my little hands on my own issue!! Congrats, girl!!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amanda this is amazing hun Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Amanda CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is absolutely fantastic and so deserved!!!Your talent is beyond amazing and definitely belongs right there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the best moments ever was seeing the magazine in our mailbox and the look on your face! Congratulations my incredibly talented darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great! Congratulations again. What. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Amanda :)) this is fantastic,
    Big hugs,
    Klair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Amanda this is Great News!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog