Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time Attache' Class ( Postponed)


Sorry Ya all but I had to take one item off my hectic schedule and since I really wanted to do more with this one I chose it. See you soon!
Again with more classes..yep the hits just keep coming til the Mom at Charleston Scrapbooking kicks me to the curb......This one is a little more masculine. It is simple in design and make up. We will make a few inserts/tags. You will be given many extras than what you see so that you may fill your file folder as you see fit. Artistic freedom is a gift. If that doesnt suit you I have ideas abound! We will stay till you are happy or instructor falls dead on floor..whatever happens first! :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!...eventually I will have to make up for this class!...Don't think I will make it! So SORRY!...(still waiting for doctors appointments)..take care!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog