Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

Sometimes...You color because it is so stinkin CUTE!!!

GUESS WHAT???
I MADE IT!
I am so honored and excited to be a part of this artist design team!
Thank you!

Today I am sharing with you some amazingly cute digi's!!!
Now I know I am a bit of a Digi freak but seriously, these are ridiculous cute! 
by 
Chris Hanthi
And just to prove it!!!

here are some of my colored examples!

This little girly is right
HERE

Come on over and take a look and I guarantee you will not be able to leave without owning a little wee one yourself.

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! These are fabulous Amanda! Congrats on your new DT! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making it! These look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog