Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2014

I LOVE EPHEMERA !!!

Every since I heard that I got the GIG over at 
FB 
I have been literally having a ball. I can cut and paste and layer till my 
little arthritic fingers are so sore that pain medication is needed....To a gal like me...
That is the same as roses/wine and a violin playing in the back ground ")
This months cross promo is with 
I was in flat our paper piecing heaven!!!
Now I will tell you the supplies and who from but first let me show you....
Now the Itkupilli ,Primavera collection was used along with Gecko Galz , Butterfly jewels and For the birds Sheets! 
Come play and have fun with us!

3 comments:

  1. Amanda this is stunning! So glad to have you as a teamie at Gecko Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous piece!! I love the irises, beautiful,.

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Happy Friday!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog