Followers

Friday, December 4, 2015

It's A Mini Dolly ?

WELCOME!!!

I am so excited! today I get to share my little wee dollies. 
Now when they were born in the summer I was not sure what they were...
Gnome...Elf...Gelfling??? Then Hubby came in and called them Fraggles") What ever species they derive they are created with love.

They measure 2 -1/2" and 2" if you don't include that crazy fun hair ")

I truly just molded and shaped little arms,legs bodies and ears ..no rules. I used makins clay in peach and every type of torn muslin and lace to create clothing. The little wee one has on a glove finger sack.
Actual Size


I hope you enjoy and have a 
Very Happy Holiday Season!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so cuuuute :-) I like the hair - what did you make that with ??? Maybe it's a way I can use up my loose cat's hair ?? hahaha :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog