Followers

Friday, March 8, 2013

LOOK! What you can do with 20 Scrapbucks!

I was given the opportunity to guest design for
 what is hands down one of my favorite haunts.

Truly everything to make what all I am about to show you cost just a few cents over 20 dollars!! No kidding!! So head on over after leaving lots of praise and worship to me (I do take large bills) for either introducing you or reminding you of one of the best bargain sites in Internet City!
All 5 Projects

The layout and labeled bottles

Card and labeled bottle

Top of the frame keepsake box

Frame Keepsake box
8"x 4" Wood Album

Cover of wood album with paper and canvas flowers.

5 comments:

  1. This stuff is way to cool, I love it. do you know if it's avalible in europe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frugal element... especially when the design is very rich! I love. Insert heart here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all awesome stuff, heading over to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very creative and awesome proyects congrats

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog