Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Disaster has happened !

One day you are merrily going along thinking of all your projects and what you can actually accomplish then "CRASH"!!! Oh noooo!...." Where " is the first question.....upstairs? Okayyy (climbs stairs cautiously) Studio looks like tornado but chick made "Shew".....Then you turn the corner with one eye shut and the other peeking to the shopping room and you see it. UGH! One of my storage systems has collapsed! Holy Shitaki Mushrooms Girls! There are run away punches and naked stuff all over the joint!..So today even though I had things that were fun planned......I simply must go to the Market and clean up the stock that has fallen from my shelves. Anyone have a good (not broken) storage shelf for sale?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Manda Panda!! I feel your pain. I soooo know how that feels! IS there anything I can do?

    I will see you tonight!!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog