Followers

Monday, October 3, 2016

Terminus BBQ

My momma always said that you never go to a BBQ empty handed....

WELCOME
to another day of

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
Where myself and several other artisans have created new inspirations on a daily basis for the entire month of October!!!
(Please click the box to the right to find the full list of artist links?)

IF YOU ARRIVE YOU WILL SURVIVE!!!
Liar liar pants on fire!!!

Today I have a little something created from some of my left overs....pun intended")

I used: left over dollar store skelly bodies..you may choose whichever you like, a thoroughly washed and sprayed with lysol meat container from the market, saran wrap, a paper towel, a mixture of red alcohol ink and matte glaze, and of course the free label I have for you to nab and photoshop what ever kinda meat /price/label detail your little heart or liver desires")


Please feel free to nab this!




Make sure you do not go empty handed to your next BBQ!!!

14 comments:

  1. this would be the hit of the BBQ.
    fun idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha oh my gosh no pun intended but so brilliant. Submit this to magazines my friend everyone needs a awesome post like this one. Happy Day 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES!!!! How GORRY!!! Perfect for the hop!!!
    Happy 31 DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how awesome! I love this and can't wait for my next BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool love your creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cool love your creation

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a total riot! Love it! You are a great photographer too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I love it! You should drop it off in a meat case somewhere on Halloween and watch what happens. I'm just weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahaha - Awesome !! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog