Followers

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween "Flash Back"

Happy Halloween!!!
It is the very last day of 
31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
(please click the box to your right to see all the other inspirations awaiting you)

What a journey!!! I am truly amazed that I came this far and with some pretty severe illness as well! 
I would like to truly Thank all that inspired and supported me here through all your many heartfelt and amazing thoughts. I was truly touched. 
For the last day I am going to do a Flash Back post, Items I have made over my designing career that just always made me feel accomplished. Do you ever have that feeling when your done with a project? Like hmmmm and then you think(hmmm i don't know) under your breath. I do this all the time and then see the project about a year later and go HEY!!! not to bad. I hope you always feel accomplished and share all your beautiful creations no matter what.




















Happy Halloween to all and I hope your 25% costuming tax is filled with chocolates and delicious candies! 

4 comments:

  1. So many fun projects.
    We are our own worst enemies - never
    satisfied with what we've done and
    sure we could do more to improve it.
    It's been a fun month. Hate to see
    it send but I'll be following you.
    take care of yourself and thanks for
    everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous set of creations!
    I know exactly what you mean when you look at things you've made. I too am rarely happy with my results...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! I can't pick a favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such truly gorgeous creations - AWESOME !!!!
    Well done on getting to Day 31 xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog