Thursday, July 3, 2014

In Celebration Of Our Nations Independence Day!!!

Welcome !!!
 I hope that you all see and celebrate a very 
safe and happy holiday where freedom and family are what it is all about.

has asked me to share a layout with you celebrating our country and how we got to this very liberty.  
Maybe you are lucky enough to have your own hero that  lives with you daily. 
Give them a hug and a big piece of apple pie and share your story.

I used the World Traveler /corrugated print/ and the woven stacks!

 Because my hero lives at home....

Happy 4th of July to you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome, Beautiful layout and a cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Amanda! My daughter is a Yankee now living in the south with her military man also. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete