Friday, January 24, 2014

WELCOME CUPID LOVERS!

I am so glad you could join me here .
Today I am hosting over at the 

Showing off her amazing digital images that I have been blessed to shade. 
What a great job to work with all of these amazing artist!
So without further ado
CUPIDS LITTLE HELPER
can be found HERE!

She was colored with Copics, the paper is a mixture of little stacks I had hanging around and the bling is none other than DCWV ! Ya had to know that was coming ") Big Fans here at my house. 
I used corsage pins to make the wee little flags and some little wooden glasses found in a recollection mix colored with Copic #100

ENJOY!
 And Thank You for stopping by !

4 comments:

  1. Stunning vibrant colouring and I love the bling and hearts.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Amanda. Great image. Superb job. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love girls with glasses, cute card

    ReplyDelete